Note: Only the tooled designs are provided. The Doodle Pages in this collection were originally produced with the tooled design on the front side and either blank or information (usually advertising) on the back side. Therefore, tracing patterns are not available for the Doodle Pages in this collection.This set includes the fifth series of Doodle Pages published around 1960. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.Doodle Pages included:• Military Emblems-Christine Stanley
• Fraternal Emblems-Christine Stanley
• Tricks of the Trade-Al Shelton
• The Professional Approach-Al Shelton
• The Pacific Sailfish-Christine Stanley
• Gametime Part 1-Christine Stanley
• Gametime Part 2-Christine Stanley
• The Politician-Christine Stanley
• Using the New Craftool Alphabet Stamps-Al Stohlman
• The Otter-Dick Giehl
• Christmas Card-Al Stohlman
• The Hawk-Dick Giehl Download File Size: 24.1 MBPages: 38 What am I buying?
Sign-up for Email News
Leather Photo Frame Kit 4462-00 Free Pattern
Hip Bottle Carrier
Creative Belt Stamping by George Hurst
Leather Feather Wristband
Belt Pouch with Phone Pocket
Expandable Flower Pot Holder
Prices are in United States Dollars. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice.
We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
© 2015 Tandy Leather Factory. All rights reserved. The material contained within this website is protected by copyright and trademark by Tandy Leather Factory and may not be used, retransmitted or reproduced for any purpose other than for personal use.