Note: Only the tooled designs are provided. The Doodle Pages in this collection were originally produced with the tooled design on the front side and either blank or information (usually advertising) on the back side. Therefore, tracing patterns are not available for the Doodle Pages in this collection.This set includes the third series of Doodle Pages published around 1952. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.Doodle Pages included:• Cowboy Tooling Belt with Floral Border-Ken Griffin
• Right & Wrong Florals-Lad Haverty
• 6 Different Treatments of 1 Pattern-Ken Griffin
• Frog In Pond with Lily Fads-Al Stohlman
• Cartoon Cowboy on Lucking Horse-Al Shelton
• Step-By-Step Rose with Butterflies-Al Stohlman
• 3 Saddles with Daffodil Border-Reeves Buttner
• Eagle in 5 Poses & 2 Silhouettes-Al Stohlman
• Goldminer & Donkey with Floral-Ken Griffin
• Step-by-Step Instructions/2 Patterns-Al Stohlman
• Cactus, Cowboys & Running Horse-Ken Griffin
• Dragonflies, Herons, Snail & Dragon-Melba Fisher
• Step-By-Step on Steerhead-Al StohlmanDownload File Size: 25.5 MBPages: 38 What am I buying?
Sign-up for Email News
Leather Photo Frame Kit 4462-00 Free Pattern
Hip Bottle Carrier
Creative Belt Stamping by George Hurst
Leather Feather Wristband
Belt Pouch with Phone Pocket
Expandable Flower Pot Holder
Prices are in United States Dollars. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice.
We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
© 2015 Tandy Leather Factory. All rights reserved. The material contained within this website is protected by copyright and trademark by Tandy Leather Factory and may not be used, retransmitted or reproduced for any purpose other than for personal use.