Note: Only the tooled designs are provided. The Doodle Pages in this collection were originally produced with the tooled design on the front side and either blank or information (usually advertising) on the back side. Therefore, tracing patterns are not available for the Doodle Pages in this collection.This set includes the first 12 Doodle Pages published around 1950. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.Doodle Pages included:• Square Geometric Border with Floral-Ken Griffin
• Floral Border with Right & Wrong Floral-Ken Griffin
• Floral Border with Right & Wrong Leaves-Ken Griffin
• Floral Border with Notebook Cover-Lad Haverty
• Indian Brave on Rearing Horse-Gene Collins
• Leaf Border/Using Undercut Bevelers-Ken Griffin
• Cartoon Cowboy with Floral Border-Al Shelton
• Matching Belt & Watch Bands-Carl Wilson
• 7 Flower Patterns & 3 Leaf Designs-Joey Smith
• Stylized Heraldic Border with Geometrics-Ken Griffin
• Basketweave Border with Sea Horse-Ken Griffin
• Composition of Ducks, Deer, Fish & Flowers-Al StohlmanDownload File Size: 44.3 MBPages: 38 What am I buying?
Sign-up for Email News
Belt Pouch with Phone Pocket
Expandable Flower Pot Holder
2013 Catalog 187 Cover Bonus Pattern
Border Stamping Finesse
Tin Box Leather Case
2012 Catalog 186 Cover Bonus Pattern
Steampunk Style Bandolier
2017 Catalog 191 Cover Bonus Pattern
Prices are in United States Dollars. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice.
We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
© 2015 Tandy Leather Factory. All rights reserved. The material contained within this website is protected by copyright and trademark by Tandy Leather Factory and may not be used, retransmitted or reproduced for any purpose other than for personal use.